Sep 19, 2021 | Shane Taylor | 562 views
Calling all goalies!
Ever thought you might want to try being a goalie? Now is the time.
The Huron Heat Executive is excited to announce new goalie incentives starting for the 2021/2022 hockey season!
We are committed to supporting the development of new goalies as they are starting out in the position and building strong goalies throughout our entire organization.
Please read the details below:
• For all first year goalies who commit to the goalie position for the season, regardless of age category, Huron Heat will cover 100% of registration fees for the season (less insurance fee)
• For all second year goalies who commit to the goalie position for the season, regardless of age category, Huron Heat will cover 50% of registration fees for the season (less insurance fee)
• Where available, goalie equipment may be borrowed from the organization to help new goalies get started in the position
• Goalie clinics are being planned and will be discussed with all Huron Heat goalies once all team selections are complete
• Additional incentives will be available for Huron Heat goalies who commit to participating in extra training outside of what is provided through the organization – more details to come!
Please speak to a member of the Executive if you have questions about the goalie incentives.