Vulnerable Sector Check (Huron Heat)

OWHA logo
PrintVulnerable Sector Check
Vulnerable Sector Check

When you are rostered as bench staff with a Huron Heat team, you are required to obtain a Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC). In order to apply for one, please visit the OPP website.

You will require a letter from the Huron Heat to be uploaded onto the OPP website with your VSC request.  Once results of your VSC are obtained, please upload onto your RAMP account.