Heat Picture Day
will be held on
Saturday, October 1st from 9am
at the Seaforth & District Community Centre
by Picture Day Photography.
Please review the details provided
below prior to arriving.
Dressing rooms are NOT available. Players are to arrive dressed from hockey pants and up (goalies, please bring your pads). Please remember gloves and sticks.
Coaches, please make sure your players all wear the same colour jerseys.
Order forms will be available on photo day. For families that wish to pre-order please see form below.
LINK TO ORDER FORM PDF
- Please visit www.pictureday.ca and click on Order Online
- Select Sports Teams and current season and your league name
- Order & pay securely online and skip the sales booth completely on photo day
- We will have a copy of your online order on photo day
ORDER ON PHOTO DAY
- Print out the order form and fill out player info
- Select your desired packages and write down the codes
- We will have samples on display to help you decide on your package selection
WHAT TO WEAR?
- All equipment EXCEPT: NO helmets, NO mouthguards, NO neckguards, NO skates
- Please wear your hockey pants & bring your stick and gloves
- Please remove any green tape from your stick
WHO NEEDS THEIR PICTURE TAKEN?
- ALL members of the coaching staff
- ALL players (even if they are NOT ordering any packages)
- Players AND coaches are to be dressed and lined up at the designated time
- We will take ONE POSE of each coaching staff member
- We will take ONE POSE of each player
WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM PICTURE?
- We do not take a traditional posed team picture
- Team picture will be created from the individual portraits
Please feel free to call us toll-free at 1.855.999.3001 or email [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns!
Please arrive promptly for your picture timeslot.
The schedule is as follows:
9:15 – 9:30 – drop-in for those unable to attend their scheduled time
9:30 – U 7
9:50 – U 7
10:10 – U15 BB
10:30 – U9 B (T1)
10:50 – U13 B
11:10 – U11 C (T2)
11:30 – U9 HL (T2)
11:50 – U9 HL (T3)
12:10 – U18 C
12:30 – U15 C
12:50 – U11 B (T1)
1:10 – U18 BB
1:30 – U13 HL
1:50 – U11 HL (T3)
2:15 – 2:30 – drop-in for those unable to attend their scheduled time